Apple is now about to launch it’s iOS 12 and it is expected to launch with many new features. Here are some of them:
- Slide to unlock may come back: It had been ditched by Apple long ago but it is reported to make a comeback as many users have even filed a petition for it.
- Shazam Integrated: Music discovery may see some improvements in iOS 12. That’s because of Apple’s acquisition of Shazam, one of the widely-used music discovery app. The service may be integrated into Siri.
- Apple Airplay 2 may arrive: It was announced way back in 2017 and will enable a fully-fledged multi-room audio service making the experience even better.
- Major enhancements in Parental Controls: Apple investors are said to be pressurizing the company to improve parental controls. This may mean a password lock for each app to prevent kids from misusing them
- FaceTime may get the group-calling feature just like Skype: FaceTime is expected to finally get group video calling feature with iOS 12. This feature has been a long-pending demand of users, as services such as Skype, Facebook Messenger, and others already have it.
- Multi-user support: It has also been said that it may be coming with Android-like multi-user support as well. Which will facilitate multiple users using the same device.